Logos are everywhere. They’re on the websites we visit, in the movies we watch, on the TV commercials we skip past and on the cars we drive. The Amazon arrow, the Starbucks siren, the Shell shell — any way we turn, there’s a logo waiting to catch the eye and say, often without any words, that the brand behind it stands ready to provide exceptional goods or services.
Because the human brain remembers visuals better than words, a logo — the visual embodiment of a brand — is one of the most important marketing tools in any business’s toolkit. In the blink of an eye, an effective logo tells customers who you are, inspires confidence in your products or services, engenders goodwill toward your brand and entices customers to make contact with you.
Yes, this one deceptively simple graphic shoulders a lot of responsibility.
You may ask yourself:
- How do I go about developing the logo that’s right for my business?
- Who can design it for me, and how much should it cost?
- What is the design process even like?
- What can I learn from famous logos that got it right, or got it wrong?
- What will make my logo stand out from the crowd and tell my brand story in a way that resonates with customers?
These questions and more are all answered in our free eBook, Guide to Logo Design. Download it today before starting your own logo.